Licensed Psychologist in Washington, DC
Couples Therapy and Individual Counseling
With Washington, DC Psychologist Michael Radkowsky
Who I Work With:
As a psychologist, I help individuals with a wide variety of challenges, including:
- Improving intimate relationships and family relationships
- Alleviating depression
- Reducing anxiety
- Effectively managing job and recession stress
- Achieving a pleasurable sex life
- Healing from grief, loss, and other trauma
- Coping with concerns about aging
- Improving self-esteem
- Resolving struggles with sexual orientation
- Exploring religion and spirituality
- Ending substance use
I work with gay and straight men and women.
Learn more about Individual Psychotherapy in Washington, DC.
I help couples with a wide variety of challenges, including:
- Resolving conflict productively
- Communication: Finding the right words to talk
- Achieving a better sex life
- Effectively managing recession stress
- Communicating well about important matters
- Staying calm at difficult times
- Beginning a new relationship, and getting it right
- Enhancing an existing relationship
- Deepening commitment
- Resolving imbalances in money and power
- Improving teamwork
- Considering and planning for parenthood
- Parenting effectively
- Separating amicably
I work with gay and straight couples.
Learn more about Couples Therapy in Washington, DC.
Michael Radkowsky, Psy.D.
~ 20 years experience ~
"I help clients create strong relationships and fulfilling lives."
3000 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 137
Washington, DC 20008
Ready to take the next step?
Call or e-mail Dr. Michael Radkowsky:
A New Groove
Many clients come to me feeling stuck, miserable, wanting to shift, but seemingly unable to do anything different. Is it really possible to change? Read how I can help you develop the vision, strategies, and dedicated focus that you need to shift your life into a new groove.
Join my mailing list:
Receive new articles and be notified of upcoming workshops.