Licensed Psychologist in Washington, DC
Articles and Workshops for Individuals and Couples
From Michael Radkowsky, Licensed Psychologist in Washington, DC
Subscribe below to my email newsletter, and receive essential strategies to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship challenges, tough times, and other stressors. You will also be notified when I offer workshops at my office in Washington, DC.
You can read past articles below.
Your email information will never be sold or given to any other organization.
To subscribe, send an e-mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" in the subject line.
Or, just click on this link: Subscribe.
To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Or, just click on this link: Unsubscribe.
Browse through these articles:
Relationships & Sex
If you're struggling to figure out how to do your best in your relationship; if you find yourself having the same fight over and over; if your sex life isn't what you think it should be; or if you are simply seeking to develop a stronger, healthier marriage, check out my articles on Relationships and Sex.
- When You Don't See Eye-to-Eye
- Make Every Day Valentine's Day
- Avoid the High Ground
- Relationships: From Disappointment to Hope (Part 2)
- Relationships: From Disappointment to Hope (Part 1)
- Getting Off the Dead-End Road
- Recession Survival for Couples
- Long-Term Sex: Myths and Facts
- Hot Topic in Couples Therapy: Are Your Needs His Job?
- Ending the War: Can Couples Counseling Help?
- The Retaliation Circle
- Giving Your Hundred Percent in Marriage
- The Fine Art of Not Compromising
- Damage Control
- How Do You Want to Fight?
- Is Your Relationship Safe?
- Talking About...Better Sex
Anxiety & Depression
- Depressed? Here's What You Can Do
- Combat Recession Anxiety
- Who Keeps You Calm?
- Relationships in Crisis: Who Goes First?
- Relationship Therapy: Should You Rock the Boat?
- Dealing with Your Anxiety
- Speaking Up: Cons and Pros
- Individual Psychotherapy to Face Your Anxiety
- Is Someone You Love Depressed?
Personal Growth & Self-Esteem
Many of us look for others' approval to feel good about ourselves; when we don't get it, we're out of luck. The good news is that you are the best source of your own self-esteem, and you can develop your ability to see yourself positively and clearly. Read my articles to learn more about how you can develop strong positive regard for yourself.
- Holiday Time with Your Family: Tips for Smooth Sailing
- If You Aren't in a Relationship
- Individual Therapy: An Opportunity to Grow
- Life on Autopilot: Bad Idea!
- A New Groove to Live By
- Another Gosh-Darn Growth Opportunity
- Getting Clear About Who You Want to Be in Individual Counseling
- How Do You Rate Yourself? Psychotherapy and Self-Esteem
- A Question That Can Change Your Life
- Taming Your Reactivity (Part 1)
- Taming Your Reactivity (Part 2)
- Hot Topic in Individual Counseling: Moving Out of Victimhood
Michael Radkowsky, Psy.D.
~ 20 years experience ~
"I help clients create strong relationships and fulfilling lives."
3000 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 137
Washington, DC 20008
Ready to take the next step?
Call or e-mail Dr. Michael Radkowsky:
My bi-weekly advice column in the Washington Blade doesn't tell people what to do. Instead, I suggest points to consider in making up your own mind about the dilemmas we can encounter in our lives and in our relationships. No matter who you are or where you are in life, I hope you'll find it helpful.